Jodi Boling RN, MSN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- 1994 BSN Regis University, Denver Colorado
- 1999 MSN Adult Health: Clinical Nurse Specialist Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
- 2011 to present: doctoral student/candidate , Capella University Education: Nursing Education. Anticipated completion within next 6 months. Dissertation topic: compassion fatigue in first year nursing graduates.
- 20 years of experience as an RN, extensive experience in Neuroscience critical care with a specialty in Neurosurgery.
- American Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists,
- coauthor Hospital Safety: Patient Safety: Insider Tips.
- Poster Presentation : INACSL (The International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning) Med Surg Foundations: Clinical Immersion prior to Hospital Clinicals.
- Currently working on dissertation: Compassion Fatigue in First Year Registered Nurses.
- Secretary Winfield/Jerry Ross PTO, Sunday school teacher Cross of Christ Lutheran Church
View Jodi Boling’s Curriculum Vitae.