How to Apply
- Request an application from the Office of Admissions or apply online.
- Have an official copy of your high school transcript showing class rank and ACT or SAT results sent to the Office of Admissions. Transcripts are considered official only when they are sent directly from the school and have a school seal or signature of a school official.
- If you did not finish high school, have your high school transcript sent in addition to your GED test score results.
- If you have attended post-secondary institutions, submit an official transcript from each institution attended. Transcripts are considered official only when they are sent directly from the institution and have the seal or signature of an official.
- If you have been in military service, submit a copy of your DD214 military discharge form.
If you are applying for a nursing program, you must also schedule your Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), along with the $55 testing fee.
A TEAS is offered monthly at USF Crown Point on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m. and the third Friday of each month at 9 a.m. You can pay for your TEAS test online in advance through the Student Account Center. To find out more or to schedule your test, contact Mark DeBold at 219.488.8888, toll free at 877.803.8879, or by email at email@example.com.