A University of Saint Francis education is exactly what you need to get started on the path to your future. USF Crown Point offers a variety of healthcare programs.
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – you will be prepared to function as a licensed mental health counselor in healthcare, residential, private practice, community agency, governmental, business and industrial settings.
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies – complete general education requirements through various social and natural sciences, humanities, religion and math courses.
- Associate of Science-Medical Laboratory Technician – learn the foundations of science with focused technical skills as you work toward a career in health sciences.
- Associate of Science in Nursing – prepare for entry-level practice as a nurse generalist.
- Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate of Science in Nursing – designed for working adults with an LPN license, this program allows you to obtain your ASN and an RN license after two years of part-time instruction.
- RN-BSN – The baccalaureate program for registered nurses prepares registered nurses for leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings. The curriculum provides an academic background which serves as the basis for graduate education and continued personal and professional growth.
- Applied Science – provides the tools necessary to compassionately help people in crisis. You will complete a core of general education classes that are easily transferrable if you choose to pursue an advanced degree.
- Certified Nurse Aide Course (CNA) – In just eight weeks, you’ll be able to obtain classroom hours, skills lab, clinical hours, and be ready to pursue certification from the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Phlebotomy– Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking the blood specimens to the laboratory to prepare for testing. In just 16 weeks you can complete your Phlebotomy course and begin working in the medical field as a phlebotomist.
The Indiana State Board of Nursing website provides nursing education and nursing program information including National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) scores for Indiana nursing programs.