A University of Saint Francis education is exactly what you need to get started on the path to your future. USF Crown Point offers a variety of healthcare programs.
- A.S. Diagnostic Medical Sonography: medical sonographers play an incredibly important role in helping doctors evaluate, diagnose and treat patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- A.S., Radiologic Technology: radiography schooling for tech-level positions that gives you practical experience
- A.S., Surgical Technology: get hands-on surgical technologist career experience from your first semester and become a certified surgical technologist in just two years.
- A.S., Nursing (ASN): prepare for entry-level practice as a nurse generalist.
- Licensed Practical Nurse to A.S. in Nursing (LPN-ASN): designed for working adults with an LPN license, this program allows you to obtain your ASN and an RN license after two years of part-time instruction.
- A.A., Interdisciplinary Studies: complete general education requirements through various social and natural sciences, humanities, religion and math courses.
- A.S., Medical Laboratory Technician: learn the foundations of science with focused technical skills as you work toward a career in health sciences.
- A.S., Applied Science: provides the tools necessary to compassionately help people in crisis. You will complete a core of general education classes that are easily transferrable if you choose to pursue an advanced degree.
- Advanced Medical Imaging: prepare to not only become a certified radiologic technologist, but it also the education and training required to sit for a second certification in an advanced specialty.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA): In just eight weeks, you’ll be able to obtain classroom hours, skills lab, clinical hours, and be ready to pursue certification from the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Phlebotomy: Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking the blood specimens to the laboratory to prepare for testing. In just 16 weeks you can complete your Phlebotomy course and begin working in the medical field as a phlebotomist.